The HBAI website is your 24-hour connection to your benefit accounts information.
The HBAI website provides administrative and fund management services to 7 benefit funds affiliated with two Hawaii Local Unions, serving more than 7,000 participants. The website gives you secure access to your fringe benefit accounts information. From the HBAI website, you can:
- Access your individual account balances
- View recent benefit payment information
- View summary plan descriptions
- Download benefit literature, including applications
- Verify your contact information
- View Health and Welfare dependent status
- And much more.
If you are a first time user, please contact the trust fund office for your user ID and password.
Click Here to learn more about HBAI.